How We Work
to get a loan
Open up an account with us
Fill in a loan form and also 2 guaranter forms
Inspection - visiting your work place
Get the money. NB: Terms and conditions Apply
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the requirements for becoming a Glory SACCO member?
- How long does it take a new member to qualify for any loan?
- Do I need security to get a loan?
- Can I take more than one loan?
- If I have a loan, am I entitled to dividends at the end of the year?
- Who is eligible to be a guarantor?
- Three passport photos
- A copy of national ID, driving permit or passports
- Membership fee ........................10,000/=Shillings
- Passbook fee ...........................3,000/=Shillings
- One Share ................................20,000/=Shillings
- Min-balance on saving A/C .........10,000/=Shillings
Yes. Your deposit is treated as the first charge/security plus a minimum of 2 guarantor’s depending on the size of the loan. The guarantors will be jointly and severally liable in the event the borrower defaults. NB: All our loans must be secured with a land tittle, land sales agreement or a car logbook to those we have known for long.
Yes. A member is entitled to all other loans so long they prove capacity to pay. However, long term loans can only be taken one at a time
Yes. Dividends are as a result of interest earned/received from loans issued to members. Once they are declared by the board and approved by the AGM, they are distributed to all the persons who were members in good standing with the society as at the close of that financial year, i.e. their contribution and loans are up to date.
Guarantors are any person of sound mind and of good characters